Ok, pity party over...lol.
Master has been more than tolerant of my emotional ups and downs since the birth of the baby. I really couldn't ask for a better Master. I am truly happy to serve Him, to have His children, and to be with Him. I know sometimes I whine a little on this blog, but things are never as bad as they seem at the time.
I've been around fetlife lately, reading. Sometimes I really do not know what to think of the things that some people come up with. I am a firm believer in "what works for me will probably not work for you", so I mostly stay out of the conversations. I do enjoy reading them for the most part.
I really have no idea what I'm rambling about right now and the little Master is demanding attention, so I'm going to snuggle for a bit...lol!