Download

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A new kind of fun...

This morning after taking Kitten to work and paying some bills Daddy and I went to the store with His daughter, K, to buy her a new mp3 player. She deserved it because she has been an amazing help with the house and the kids.

Before we got to the store I told Daddy that I needed to use the bathroom. He got an evil look in His eye and just laughed and told me I could when He said so. We walked around the store, bought the mp3 player and then went home. When we got home I asked again, but He just told me to ask again in 10 minutes. Almost exactly at the 10 minute point I asked again and He simply said maybe in 5 minutes. Not even a few minutes after that He asked why I was standing with my legs crossed and laughed at me..lol. A few minutes later He told me it was time and He walked to the bathroom with me.

When we got there He stood in there while I lowered my pants and He told me not to pee until He said so. He instructed me to rub my clit for awhile, and I did, but it was very humiliating. Soon He told me to start peeing but not to stop rubbing my clit. It was embarassing to say the very least, and nearly impossible to pee while rubbing my clit. I tried my best though and was able to pee a little. He told me to cum, and I did... and it was so wonderful but entirely humiliating.

This was something very new for us, and it was definitely a humilating experience. I, however, love humiliation. He is finishing off the humiliation by having me post about it. I am blushing as I write this.

Humiliation is wonderful....