I just got dumped.
I have a paper due in 5 hours, and 4 more in the next 24, along with a final, but Paul decided that he just couldn't stand the guilt that he's been lying (by his own choice) to Sarah Gregory (his lesbian bff) about the fact that he is my Daddy, and since last week, that he is my boyfriend. So he flew all the way up here and then was going to spend the week with me having a blast, and spanking me and "helping" me with my finals... oh and then he was going to dump me. That was his plan all along apparently. And he "didn't mean" to do it at this time, but he just couldn't take the guilt anymore. No problems that he's been a lying S.O.B the whole time. Just now.
Yes Sarah, I know you read this. And I hope you're happy now. I never hated you. I just never wanted you in my life, and I didn't like that you kept interfering and that you were so possessive of a man you have no right to posses. You are a lesbian and could never offer him what I could. And I never once asked him to chose between us. You entered into a non monogamous relationship just as knowingly as I did. And if you truly loved him, you would learn to let him be loved.
So right now I am about to go take as many xanax as is medically allowed and try to forget the last two hours never happened. Seriously I woke up at 8, was frantically writing my paper and he comes downstairs and I start talking to him about how I'm cutting it close but I think I'm going to get it done and I'm going to need to run to the library around 2, and he sits down and says its over. Yeah. That's been my morning.
I gave the man my heart and he threw it in the mud. I doubt if he ever loved me.
I emailed my professors all in one go just explaining what happened and saying I will get it in all as soon as possible. And told them that I won't hold it against them if they have to dock my grade. That I was fighting for cum laude, but that they have all already done so much for me with my depression that I dont' want them to feel like they have to give me more because a boy decided to break my heart.
I love you all, and I will try to make a video soon... I just... I can't stop crying... I just don't know what to do...
xoxo
Kelley
I'm no ones princess anymore
PS. please someone please attack "roger" in the comments on my last post- "his" attack really hurt my feelings.