Download

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Break-up Update and Thank You

Update: Please understand people. I mean no harm to any of the people mentioned in any of my videos or posts. This is my blog. This has always been MY blog. I have been telling my side of stories (and yes, most of the time only my side) for three years almost now, mostly about the good and the bad and the sexy and the ugly of my relationships with men (and the very occasional woman) of whom none of you have ever heard of. It is unfortunate that all of this has been going on with people that are in the "public eye" and as a result I have been trying to be polite about the things, and much less... blunt... than I normally would be. Perhaps I should have been using fake names for these people (well I mean other than their scene names I guess, idk like by initials or something like I've done with some of my past guys) but it just seemed silly to do so given that most people either know someone involved personally or know of someone involved in this.
But I have said it before, and I will say it again, this is my blog, this is MY home, and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and get the fuck out. No one is forcing anyone to read or watch anything I say.
Like I said, I wish no ill to anyone ever, but I am allowed to say what I want. B/c this is the Confessions of a Spanked Princess, re: ME.
Oh, and in case anyone STILL hasn't gotten it. The video with me and Paul was a joke that he knew about and thinks is just hysterical. I would not have posted it ever had I not been 100% certain that he would be.



xoxo
Princess Kelley