Download

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Crash

Hey Team,

Having a bit of a weird couple days here. I think its a mix of a post spanking weekend crash, missing Paul, still struggling with depression, the AC being broken (its so hot I like can't think of doing anything) and PMS. Never a good combination. I just feel.... off. Yesterday it was really tough to get out of bed, and it took me a couple hours but it was fine. Today started really well and then has just ended kinda.... with nothing. I even watched some of my favorite shows today... its not bad like it was... I'm just worried that my symptoms are coming back. I'm sure its just the PMS combined with the other stuff, but if anyone has something that might make me smile, please send it my way :)

Sorry for the downer  ya'll :(. Just felt like posting it.

Would ya'll like some photos from this past weekend maybe?

xoxo
Princess Kelley