So I'm having a bit of a weird day- went from ridiculously tired to suddenly having way too much energy. And I just watched Megamind... prepare yourself for that when you listen to the audio. Its a bit spastic...even for me...though not as meandering necessarily- just spastic. :)
Outline:
- Megamind
- me being a little crazed
- Blog Design
- I'm keeping this one
- Emails/Comments
- I'm getting them done
- My Room
- post natural disaster zone-esque
- Spanking Party THIS SATURDAY
- me kinda freaking out
- kinda not
- talking (sorta) about my concerns as well as I can while possibly not saying anything at all
- about girls in the scene and competitiveness and
- needing to feel special... idk :)
- Me rambling again, and talking about awesomness
Yay for Blogger's new Composer! So much better! This is exciting :)...you won't understand that bc you can't see what I'm seeing right now...but its cool :) OMFG the new photo uploader! This is going to make my life soooo much better! You guys might not be that excited but I am SO excited!
![]() |
| Thank God Todd and Suzy are without internet at the moment! |
![]() |
| Yeah...Its pretty bad right now... |
Ok, I'm going to go now before I ramble or act like a crazed (yet awesome) person anymore :) lol, sorry team.
Love you guys lots!
xoxo
Princess Kelley
PS. If it tells you anything about myself, as I'm uploading photos right now, I am for some reason singing Feliz Navidad....
I sometimes make random noises- generally a blooping noise- without noticing... around other people... ask Francesca... she has to tell me sometimes when I'm blooping...
I'm weird :) Its part of my charm. :)

