Download

Monday, March 14, 2011

The State of my Blog!



Good Morning to all

my spanking buddies,
both Men and Women
from all over the world.


******


This Morning I would to
like to share with you!
The State of my Blog.
I’m happy to announce that
D’s Naughty Boy Spanking Blog
is Alive and well! and getting bigger
and better by the day!
thanks to you!
my Fans and friends.


This weekend over 5000
pages were viewed in 48 hours.
Having these numbers in the
thousands on a daily basis,
just blows my mind away!
So Thanks again!
for all your support!


******


I’m happy there are People like me
who have this deep down
passion for things related
to the subject of spankings.






I’ve learned how important it is to
take the time to open up with your partner!
Communicating and expressing
to each other yours wants, needs, and desirers!
ensuring an relationship
you’ll both will cherish forever.




******


Last but not least I would like to
acknowledge and recognize
those fans who follow this Blog
and lives outside of

the United States…




These Counties include:


Germany
India
Colombia
Australia
France

Taiwan
China
Italy

Greece
Russia
Spain
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Canada
Japan
Brazil

Malawi
Egypt
Italy
Hungary
Slovakia
Switzerland
Demark

Singapore

Sweden

Austria

Mexico
Chile
Peru
South Africa
Hong Kong

Ireland

Costa Rica

Norway

Finland

Thailand

New Zealand

Malaysia



Czech Republic

Uruguay

(If I missed Your Country and you would like yours added…Please let me know!)




It nice knowing I have friends
all over the world who
Share my Interests in Spankings.


Thanks Again for supporting my Blog!


Have a Wonderful Monday.

Happy Spankings...