So this day started out so well. I went to my nutritionist, had a good week, made good progress, was happy. My paper was finished, the sun is shining.
Then I was at Trader Joe's checking out, and realized my wallet was gone.
Now for most people that's just a pain. For me that means that my phone, my ID (school and licence), my key, my credit cards, my cash, my insurance cards, a prescription I needed to fill, and quite a few memories (including a note I got from my late Mommy Mary from the day before she died) are all gone.
So I waited outside my doctor's office (she had gone for a run) to see if she had it. She didn't. So she let me call my mom and loaned me $10 so I could atleast get back to campus! I've already missed one class, I haven't eaten anything today, and have no money to buy food.
It seems that I dropped the wallet into the cab when I was getting out. Or dropped it in the street.
I just can't handle this.
Thank god for skype- I was able to call my mom again, and the people at security in my dorm let me in, but I just like don't know what to do. The only form of identification that I have is a photo copy of my Italian student visa! Sigh. I've been carrying my wallet like this for 4 years and have NEVER lost it. It is literally my entire life.
I just don't know what to do. Its like I just want to cry, but I'm not crying. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet. (I've also never lost a phone, and never had to get all new numbers before). I will be phone-less for 4 days. Which means that I won't leave my computer or the internet ever because if I do I will have a panic attack.
I know that I need to now go to the office that does the student ID's so that I can get in buildings. Hopefully they will put some meals to the cafeteria on their for me so that I can get something to eat. Then I need to go get a new key to my room. My poor roommate will have to get a new one too- they will change the locks. Oh, and I still need to turn in my paper.
Then I'll just try to call every single cab company (of course I don't remember the name or number) in this huge city. Oh, and I'd just gone to the ATM yesterday- I highly doubt someone would give that back.
Like I said, one of the worst days ever.
xoxo
Princess Kelley
Princess Kelley