Download

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spanking Info Help Please :)

Hey Team,

So I'm going to write you something longer asap, and I was going to do another audio post (which I REALLY want to right now) but my roommate is in here so boo :(.
Anywho, so I'll just get to my question(s).

I was watching Part 2 of the Being Keith Jones Trilogy from Spanking Epics (you have probably heard me talk lots about part 3) called Trouble in Carson's Gap. I LOVE COWBOYS. lol, great movie. You should really download it. lol. anywho, so there was a guy in it as a spanker that I had never seen before, but who I am now kinda in love with, lol. His name is Sam Hill and he does a few spanklets and movies with them. He seems to be with/married to a woman named Renee Evans. Now I have spent the last hour googling and have found NOTHING on him outside of this site! How can that be! Well it can be bc his name is goddamn Sam Hill which, even when used with spanking, leads to a LOT of Google results! Grr. So, questions:

  1. Who in the Sam Hill is Sam Hill?!?!?! What has he been in, does he still do any videos? I want details people! :) I know you can do it team!
  2. Has Steve Fuller done anything lately? I'm kinda secret fan of his :) I love when he and Sierra get together- I think they would make a great couple. He doesn't rile quite the obsession in me that Keith does, but I always like what he produces, and always enjoy watching him :) (I certainly would love to be over his knee lets just say that, lol).
  3. What in the world happened to Sierra? She disappeared off the face of the earth it seems. I hope she's doing OK. Has she been in anything lately?
  4. Paris Kennedy. What do we know about her? She had such an adorable little pout and such a spankable bottom! I'm a fan :). Who else has she worked with?

Ok, headed to bed. Going to have to just hope to dream about spanking since I got interupted again tonight ;). But I've got lots in the "spank bank" so to speak ;). A good, caring, discipline scene strikes my fancy right now.... more will come soon, I promise.

xoxo
Princess Kelley