Download

Monday, February 7, 2011

Matchmaker

Hey Team,
So I've been watching the Millionaire Matchmaker (a show on Bravo) and have been thinking lately about getting back out there, and into the dating scene, looking for a long term relationship. So this audio is about that and the concept of "non-negotiable's"- one of the Millionaire Matchmakers signature tenants. (Things like religion, wanting kids, etc.)

(The list (for Francesca, who already knows what I sound like and wishes I'd just give her the summary ;)). 1. Spanko, 2. Willing to Commit, 3. Gentleman/Good Man, 4. Driven/Has a Zest for Life, 5. Tall-ish (don't judge! Listen to the audio for reasoning))

Listen to the audio for my thoughts on this (starts around minute 7) and for my thoughts on getting back into a relationship. (this is in the correct format since it was recorded on my computer)


What are your 5 non-negotiable's? What do you think of mine? What do you think of the concept in general (please only answer that if you've listened to the audio and actually understand the concept- don't flame me if you don't know what's going on please :))

xoxo
Princess Kelley