Sigh.
Go Packers.
First three minutes before I get cut off- basically me talking about football, lol. :)
Update:
Ok so I decided that if I can't make my new audio post that I would post an old one that I made but never posted a couple weeks ago. I recorded it on my phone in the airport before I went up to visit Jonathon. I honestly don't remember what all I talk about, but I know I talk a lot about body image, and its long and certainly on the more serious side. I know that I have probably talked about this way too much on here, so if you want to refrain, feel free :). But here it is until I'm able to get some privacy and record something else :)
Update 2: My "trial subscription" to my converter that converts the sound files from my phone, so sorry team, but its in AMR form, lol. :( Fail. Just epic fail.
Update 3: Listening to the audio..not all about body image...kinda interesting...maybe?
xoxo
Princess Kelley
Princess Kelley