Anywho, so a wonderful friend of mine knowing my interest gave me this amazing gem of a video clip and all I can say is I want this table!!! I can't upload the video here and I don't have a link, so I'm really sorry that I can't give it to you :(. But I will show you photos! And then some photos that I found of screengrabs of videos from the same company. It seems to me that the theme is tickle, spank, orgasm, tickle all while bound. OMG....mmm gettting wet.......
This wonderful video- made even more wonderful by the adorable and not annoying laugh of the girl who also happens to be DROP DEAD GORGEOUS- doesn't have a spanking part- but I do see a leather paddle on the floor and there is a moment when the video cuts and her bottom seems just slightly pinker before they use the magic wand on her.... God I love modern technology.
Another video with the same table and such a pretty pretty bottom all nice on display :D



I mean honestly, some of the girls they have in these pics- their bottoms!!! *moan* yes please! And all of these toys just present a bottom so wonderfully for spanking, for forced orgasms, for anal beads....so many just wonderful wonderful toys. God I really need to play with someone.


xoxo