Download

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I LOVE My Lurkers Day 2009

Hey Ya'll!

So last week I got the most wonderful email from Bonnie invinting me to participate in "Love Our Lurkers Day" 2009. Now, I know that everyone that she can find gets invited, but I still feel really special, so don't ruin it for me *wink*. haha.

As a life long lurker, I have been witness to Love Our Lurkers for the last few years (when I started reading blogs regularly) most notable on Pixie's wonderful blog. Sadly, however, I never saw the post ON the day of the event, and since I was shy and nervous to begin with, I never participated, and I think that's a real shame. Ever since I started blogging (almost a year ago already!) I've been trying harder and harder to comment when I can- especially on stories that I read on Yahoo or fanfiction. net- since I know how hard the author's work to write them, and the only gratification we get is people's comments. I don't make any money off this site, and I just do it because I love it- its part diary, part self-indulgent pictures and ramblings, and in part, as I've said, for that young girl out there who's wanting to know she's not alone. So even if you miss the day, or even if you're not a lurker, feel free and encouraged to comment!

I know that doing this for myself should be enough, and usually it is, but that doesn't mean I don't love feedback! And come on! I mean, I have a site counter people which is slowly creeping its way towards 100,000 people, and I think I've heard from 30 of ya'll.

Now, as a lurker, I understand the reasons why people don't post, and they are all totally valid, and so I don't want to pressure anyone or make people feel guilty. But just know that I do have anonymous posting available, and you are welcome and encouraged to use it. :) And I do have that ticker going up so I know you're here, which makes me smile. But what would make me smile more is knowing that you Liked being here- or even more, I would LOVE suggestions! Since my spankings seem to be few and far between lately, any suggestions on what people want to see is always appreciated (even if its just "Show more naked pictures of you!" lol).

Speaking of pictures- I hope ya'll like this one- I just took it about 20 minutes ago- I thought the little peakabo was very "lurker-esque"

I love you all! Lurkers and followers and fans and friends! And I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL Columbus Day Weekend (I went to my first ever live Rocky Horror Picture Show where I made orgasm noises on stage lol, and then went Marched for Equality in DC! I love my gays! haha)

xoxo

Princess Kelley
PS. I remembered how to be polite and started going back and responding to comments today- I can't believe that I got so far behind- I read each and every one, and they have been my rock during this hard time. So if you've commented recently, feel free to check :)