That is my current elation at being DONE WITH FINALS!!!!!!! I just finished my last final Saturday morning, packed up all of my stuff in record time (with lots of help
and gentle scolding from Daddy for not keeping my promise to have it done sooner) and caught a flight to go see my brother graduate from college. Now I am back home, where I will stay for about 6 weeks before I leave for my internship.
I can not even tell you how happy I am to be done. I'm really sad about leaving my friends (especially my roomie who I love to death and won't be back next year) and being away from Daddy for so long, but I can tell how much my soul just needed the break- needed to get away from it all.
This semester was really rough on me for a lot of different reasons, as I'm sure you've noticed based on some of my posts (or lack of posts), and I'm just glad that I can put it behind me, learn and grow from it, and move forward. My grades were abysmal this semester- the worst in my academic career (I think I'll end up with a 3.0 this semester! eek!!! (I have a 3.6 average and a 4.0 in my major)) and so I'm glad that I can now hopefully turn over a new leaf next semester.
But right now I'm absolutely exhausted, and I'm headed to bed, but I am going to have TONS of time to write in these next few weeks and I hope to take full advantage of it. Please let me know what you like me to post- b/c from the hapassard feedback I get, its really hard to tell. I'm trying my best here people, and I thrive on external reassurance ;) so help me out here :).
I hope everyone is doing well and had a nice mother's day.
xoxo
Princess Kelly