Download

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Randomness again...

So the last week has been soooo busy! I didn't mean to abandon my blogging... not that I was actually accomplishing much...lol. It has just been complete craziness. Yesterday, for those interested, I met with my daughter's lawyer and we are now prepared for the hearing on Wednesday. She thinks we have a chance, which is good. She said a lot of it will boil down to how credible I come off, but she's not worried about that at all.

Master and I are struggling a bit. We seem to have no time together and are both completely frustrated with the amount of things that keep us running in different directions. Hopefully we get this figured out soon because I know we're both lonely and miserable.

I've started talking with a girl that Master and I both like. She's really sweet and turning into a great friend. I love making new friends!

Work is going fantastically. I got my first "coaching" session last week and my new supervisor was thrilled with how I handle my calls and my customers. He is also very impressed with my technical knowledge. I am beyond happy about that!

The girls are doing great. They are both growing so fast and they both are so smart! Rhya will be 5 in July, and I can't figure out where the time went.

Sometimes I feel guilty that my blog isnt as interesting as it used to be, but we all have real lives... and sometimes real life is better than the exciting stuff. I think the down times when we're stuck dealing with the vanilla aspects only serve to help us appreciate the fun times!

<3