So I'm over my little vent...
Moving on...lol.
We had a good Easter... but things have been crazy around here. A family member passed away Wednesday, my father ended up in the hospital today from stress, my grandparents are not handling the death very well. Its been insanity.
My little rant was brought about by events over the last few months. People seem to come into my life just to walk away after I've given them what they want, need, or would like to have. I think that is the main reason I don't make friends easily and don't trust often. I seem to attract people who think my heart and emotions are unimportant at best.
Honestly, I think I need to stop shutting people out and start standing up for myself. I am a valuable person. I will, starting today, surround myself with friends and people who appreciate me for who I am.