So a couple friends of mine tagged me on facebook, and I was thinking that maybe I should post it here. I guess it’s like a “meme”. But on the one I put on facebook there were some personal info things that I can’t put here, so instead I decided to put “personal” aka sexual things that I can’t put there. So, here ya go.
- I like vegetables a lot but I’m really picky about fruits- I only really like oranges, blueberries and strawberries, and I firmly believe that desert and fruit are separate courses and should not be combined.
- I have a scar on my calf from a motorcycle burn I got this summer
- I love shiny things. A lot. Sometimes it’s a problem.
- I’m bisexual but I’ve never done anything with a girl- not even kissed. However, nowadays I don’t even see guys as attractive but every single girl that passes me gets a look up and down. It’s quite frustrating. And now the bisexuality group that I’m in on campus has made it its mission to get me laid.
- I had my first kiss at 18- after I graduated high school. I also never went on a date til college.
- I love arts and crafts! I have a closet back home that has all of my paints and beads, paper and most critically 5 jars of glitter!
- I have a couple other minor fetishes other than spanking. Light bondage (I collect handcuffs), tickling, anal play (not hardcore), age-play, role play, and minor exposure
- I LOVE fanfiction! But its almost exclusively spanking related stuff and so its hard b/c its not too taboo of a thing, but I don’t tell people b/c I can’t share the stories I read.
- Office supplies make me really really happy.
- Britney Spear’s new song “If You Seek Amy” is my favorite off her new album and currently on repeat on my itunes
- I don’t like fizzy things, thus I don’t drink soda or beer. (I’m much more of a shots girl anyway. My entire liquid intake is water (lots of it), milk, lemonade, and liquor).
- I’m recovering from bulimia
- Monday night I pulled my 3rd all-nighter ever to finish my paper (not including traveling to Europe and jet lag) and it SUCKED I got majorly sick off of caffeine, which is most definitely a drug despite what coffee lovers would like to say to the contrary
- Kittens make me exceedingly happy and I want one a lot! I didn’t have pets growing up (my mom always says “When I’m so old and senile that I forget who actually takes care of a dog, then we’ll get a dog”), and my bff says that I want a kitten b/c I have very kitten like qualities. Mainly, I mew. Not meow. Mew. There’s a difference
- In middle school and some of high school I was a 98 Degrees FANATIC!
- I’m a singer and I was classically trained (opera) in high school.
- I think lingerie is so sexy. A perfectly panty covered bottom is sexier in some ways to a bare bottom. I actually just find the word panties sexy. Hearing a man tell me that he’s going to take down my panties and spank my bare bottom turns me on like almost nothing else.
- Last night I had a wet dream about this actor who’s been in some Disney movies (I think one of them involved baseball? Or a dog?) as a dad, and in my dream he was a veterinarian at my school and he was the dad of a girl that I met and became friends with and well….you can guess where it went from there *wink*. I just needed a bit of guidance. The vet thing was random…and I can see his face and hear his voice but I can’t remember any of the movies he was in!!!! arg!!!
- Joss Whedon is my hero and he can do no wrong. Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse…I love them all!
- I’m a bit of a switch. The other day, Daddy let me spank him (oh, it was hysterical) for racing some punk kid in his car (very dangerous), and I am NOT into spanking guys (and he is anything but a sub)- I was just pissed and thought he deserved a taste of his own medicine. And sometimes I like getting a bit toppy. And ok, he has a FABULOUS ass (I love ass, I do not discriminate btw genders)…and then he laughed while I was doing it so I was VERY determined….but lets just say I got a bit wet…and when Daddy found that out…well it was my turn to be squirmy.
- I want to spank a girl so badly, and unfortunately all the girls that I want to spank are younger than me and mostly jailbait (especially the girls I used to tutor). Some days I worry that I’m like a creep b/c I have fantasies about spanking young teenage girls!
- High heels are essential to life. No matter how bad my hair is that day, or if I feel fat and my skirt doesn’t fit, shoes will never let me down. I have a pair of bright yellow pumps that I think say a lot about me as a person.
- My favorite color is periwinkle
- It took me 3 years of trying to masturbate before I could make myself cum (at 16).
- I love historical reenactments and medieval fairs and festivals. I worry sometimes that it’s because stocks and pillories turn me on.
kk, so that's it for now. I'll probably post again this week since I finally have some down time! woot woo! And this weekend hopefully Daddy will be taking me to the zoo and I have a lot of spankings to report and a lot of kisses to collect.
Holla Back ya'll! ;) (yes I did just say that)
xoxo
Princess Kelly