Download

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


I believe in us. I believe in our family and in our ability to provide for each other. I've always believed, but sometimes find it hard to show that I believe.
That was my completely random thought for the night...lol.
So Master had me take a day off from work... and it was much needed. We didn't find any time for playtime during the evening because everyone needed in our room for various things. I honestly didn't even know Master was considering that for us until about an hour before it became apparent that it wasn't going to happen. We stayed up all night in the livingroom though... and really made our connection. The house was asleep and it was just us in the dark. We knew there was a chance we'd get "caught" but I think that only heightened our experience. It wasn't anything wild, or long, or planned... but it was heaven. We didn't do much, per se, but the connection that we made was unbelievable. The energy that we created and that overtook us was awesome.
We realized, after we were done, that our M/s connection was back. Back in full swing. Both of us have been much happier since. Its amazing how a few little moments can make the world of difference. There was no bondage, no ropes, no beatings, no marks even.... there was just that connection that can't even be described. It was the tone, the looks, the inner spark. I think it helped that we both were desperate for that connection, so we were looking for it.
I am content.... happy.... loved... :)