Staples are out... but playtime is still out.
J turns 3 tomorrow! We had a party for her at my mom's house today and it was really nice. She was so excited to have a party...lol. She's really adorable. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night... and I'm really feeling it...lol. Master's daughter, K, stayed up all night with the baby so I could get a little bit of sleep, which was much appreciated. I got up at 7 to give her time to take a nap before J's party. I spent most of the morning with the kids since Master and kit slept until around noon, and then we did some running for the last few things needed for the party.
After the party, Master and kit took a nap and I worked on my school work. Master hasn't been feeling well at all and really needed the nap. He didn't intend to take a nap, but when I went in the bedroom to get some comfortable clothes on I found Him asleep at His computer. I hope He feels better soon. I know its hard on Him to feel this bad.
I finally finished my school work and got all of that submitted. I have a final due next Sunday, so I have to spend some time on that this week and make sure its all up to par. I have to get at least an 85 in this class or Master's going to be very upset.
Master, kit and I are doing ok as far as I know. Scheduling hasn't allowed for any of us to spend much time together, but I have been doing what I could to make sure that they get at least some time together everyday. Even if its just keeping the kids occupied so they can hang out and talk for a few minutes. I know it isn't much, but I hope its helping.
I know this is kinda boring.... I really pray that in a week or so I actually have something worth posting about...lol!