Download

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boredom...

I'm sitting here, on the couch, doing my best to find something to do. There is an adorable baby in his boppy chair sitting by me, and the two little girls are supposed to be napping. Instead they are working on ensuring that I think of creative ways to cage them in their room...lol.

Master and His kitten are napping... we have all been sick. I have an ear infection in my right ear, and the start of bronchitus. Kit has bronchitus and her ears are red, and Master's daughter, K, is almost over bronchitus. The kids seem to have avoided it, but Master has started getting a cough today... so we'll see if He's next. So Master and Kit are napping... i've been up since 7:30 so I think Master wants me to nap when He wakes up. I'd rather not because I feel like I really haven't seem Him or spent time with Him since this past Tuesday and prior to that we haven't had any alone time in 3 weeks. I'm definitely feeling the need for some attention. I just keep reminding myself that its not about what I want, its about what He wants. I know He wants me and loves me, but since everything has been crazy there just hasn't been a whole lot of time to work in even a conversation that doesn't revolve around the kids or when the baby's last feeding was...lol. I know He has time for us planned on Tuesday, so I guess I can just wait until then. I don't necessarily need time with Him alone... but some snuggle time or time close to Him would be amazing.

Today I have managed, despite feeling like crap, to get a load of laundry done, clean the livingroom, started the dishes, took K to work, and hung out with the littles. I even got a school assignment done, which is good because that just leaves my final which is due tomorrow. I haven't actually started that one but I can't do it when I'm alone with all 3 kids. The baby is fussy and the girls are determined to try my patience.

So the little Master and I are going to snuggle here in a second and find something good to watch on TV. We have a long afternoon ahead of us...lol!

On a great note, Kitten and i have become a lot closer lately. I'm really glad because i really feel the difference in our relationship and I love her a lot!