Download

Monday, September 8, 2008

Is it early, or is it late?

Its about 2am and I am exhausted, but my back hurts and the braxton hicks contractions are trying to kill me. Master and His kitten had their alone time tonight, which gave me plenty of time to get my written assignment for the week done. I'm glad its done because it has been roaming around my head for days now but I just haven't had time to write it all down. My day is going to start in about 5 hours but I hurt so badly that I'm not sure I can sleep, and this makes me pretty sad. I have a really busy day tomorrow and I have no idea how I'm going to make it on less than 5 hours of sleep. My last appointment of the day tomorrow is at 3, which will make it pretty pointless to nap, so I have no idea what's going to happen. I see the OB at 10:30am and I don't know what's going to happen there either since I failed my 3 hour glucose test. Honestly I have no idea what they can do about it since I'm already 36 weeks pregnant and could have this baby at any time. I'm also nervous about the amount and intensity to my braxton hicks because I don't remember them being like this with the girls. I have no idea if they are actually doing anything and I am supposed to be having a C section on the 30th of this month. So this blogger thing is being an ass and refuses to let me start a new paragraph... and I really don't feel like fighting with it at 2am. So, there will be no paragraphs here...lol! Everything else is going ok... I'm getting really good at dealing with the pain I've been feeling, and I'm proud of myself for that. I messed up today and pissed off Master, but He seems to be ok now and doesn't seem to be angry. I ran a red light and He was not at all happy with me. I know I've also talked back quite a bit today, but He is being very tolerant because I am so pregnant and He understands that hormones are taking over my mind. He did tell me today that after my post partum period He will be cracking down and retraining me. I know I need that and I'm thankful that its coming, but I'm still worried about how much I'll actually see Him once I go back to work. I plan on getting off of the overnight shift and into a better paying position as soon as possible. Third shift is way too time consuming and takes over too much of my life, but the pay and benefits of this company is amazing and not something I can afford to toss away. All of the sudden I am extremely itchy... from head to toe! Moving on, since I can't have a paragraph break I'll just announce that this should be a new paragraph... I am a bit sad. I desperately want a good spanking and a good caning with the oak cane. I want bruises and welts but Master is refusing to do anything that will leave marks since the baby could come any day now and He doesn't want either of us having to explain anything. I know that makes sense and is the responsible way to go, but it still makes me sad because its going to be almost 2 1/2 months before I can get what I really want. In the mean time, however, I have made it my mission to use my alone times with Him simply to pleasure Him. Once I have the baby and can't have sex or orgasms until we get the doctor's clearance, I am going to use our alone times to pleasure Him. I believe that is the best way I can feel like a slave when my body is simply not able to be of use to Him. Master is not all about the physical, however, and this doesn't seem to be bothering Him as much as it bothers me. As a matter of fact, all He is interested in is that I am taken care of and able to heal well. He loves me so much and I love Him so much, yet I feel like I'm going to be a complete failure. I wish the baby were here already... Master just said I need to try and go to bed, so I need to end this... *hugs*